Night Life Part II

12:35 PM

So after one night out with my friends to Dee Kosh's birthday party, we decided to give it another shot again. However this time, Jeslyn couldn't join us due to her design workload and shit. Adding 'shit' behind because it's so mainstream, wtf?

So I was working on that day I think.. So I gotta rush to CQ to meet them all. Thank god Vin met me in MRT and we travel together there.

IMG_4701

Took a couple of photos but typically I find them all ugly as fuck or I moved my stupid hand and it destroyed a complete pretty photo. Le sigh~

Thank god le Princess Wong was with her Prince that night or she would have long murder me for always being so darn late. At least I never stood you up! :P

Took a little while to get ready and all that shit before we enter Zirca, but guess what, more photos are taken in that process!

IMG_4709
I must say my hair looked good here! Ha!

IMG_4708
Oh I love my fringe.. now my fringe is so damn long, I'm gonna chop them off tomorrow.. hopefully I don't looked like a small girl or I can't get in Zirca anymore. 

IMG_4706
Myself! Looked super spastic here WTF LOL


IMG_4704
Our #OOTN

IMG_4705
I LOVE THIS PHOTO, LOOK DAMN HD PLEASE HAHAHA!

Oh yeah.. Then what's clubbing without taking photos with your awesome friends?! But then again, I felt stupid because the lighting there sucks, I've a hard time editing the photos just now. Took me a frigging hour for all the few photos alright! Darn! But then again, what's there impossible? Just that taking photos in club is kinda hard as well, especially I say my camera is not that great. But no one dances with a DSLR in the club hanging around their necks, do they?

IMG_4728
Me, Cheryl, Jater

I barely see my eyes, stupid fringe...

IMG_4717
Then we got tired so we went to the back and watch instead...

IMG_4719

IMG_4721
In fact I didn't notice that THERE ARE A LOT OF GUYS IN THIS PHOTO OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DUDES?!

IMG_4715
Okay, what's rest time? CAMWHORE TIME! 

IMG_4718
Actually this photo is taken because I wanted to send to my friend through what's app. But oh well, looks decent enough to post this online, why not?
My caption to my friend was, "Are you jelly you're not here but at home sleeping? *twist*"
-ASIAN TWIST-

So we went back to the dance floor again and oh this time, we managed to.. I mean, I MANAGE to shoot some DECENT photos. What?

IMG_4720

IMG_4714
Me and Cheryl!

IMG_4725
Me, KJQ aka Jinx Louis (DAMN EPIC), Vin, Cheryl!
I don't know why but this photo damn epic funny. 

IMG_4724
^ THAT. I don't even how to start off this...

So I was happily dancing with Cheryl then I took my camera wanted to take photo with her. Just nice we were in front the stage then I just hooked her neck over and wanted to snap a shot with her... & there was this dude next to her dancing... and he came in to the photo to take with us! HAHAHAHA! I was totally puzzled at that moment. Then after the shot, he took Cheryl's left hand and raised it up and danced. I gave Cheryl that "O.O" look because it was funny. I can't contain my laughter please.

Then Le protective Vin strikes! Grab Cheryl's hand back, throw in a couple of punches and sent a death stare and that man was K.O!

Okay... not really like that... but Vin just took her hand back and stared at that guy. I think he was drunk, hahaha! Can't believe it was so funny that I actually still remember until now.. (This happened on the 9 NOV I think..)

Well, then after it all ended we went outside to take photos... again. DAMN, DON'T JUDGE ME. I know you're judging... you know you are! You better stop it or I'll send a virus to your device right now!


Good!


IMG_4732
Vin and Cheryl!

IMG_4733
Vin, Cheryl and KJQ

IMG_4735
Vin, me and KJQ


IMG_4736
WHO TOOK THIS BLUR PHOTO! Hahaha but it's alright~ 'Cause I know it wasn't me.

IMG_4737
Me and Cheryl!

After that Cheryl went to find boyfriend and we all went our own ways.. but I helped my friend bring his friend home.. so sweet of me.... WHAT!? Not that judging eyes again! Whatever, I'm so hungry and I need to sleep already.. The time now is 4:33 A.M. I think I'm godlike please. Plus I need to go down Bugis to have my hair cut, and also down to Far East to find a pair of shoes because my shoes spoiled. #BadLuckAngelus

See you guys soon!~
IMG_4698

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe