Review: Breko Cafe and Sandwich Bar

3:15 AM

SAM_1297 - Copy

Hey guys! I've returned to share yet another awesome hangout place for you people! I visited this particular cafe last month and wanted to share with you guys about it.

So this cafe is called Breko Cafe and Sandwich Bar. The outlet I visited was located at Holland Village, which you can get there easily after alighting at Holland Village MRT. 

I was there for a short trip and wanted to get dinner, like around 9PM on a Friday night. (Yes, no party on a Friday night!) I was starving and I thought why not try this cafe? 

It is usually very crowded at such timing- people hanging out at bars and having dinners. I wanted for awhile before I could get a table in there. The staffs were all young people and they were quite polite to me. The food was quite affordable as well! 

IMG_1017
I ordered pasta for dinner! Such typical of me.

IMG_1016
Top view!

IMG_1018
Front view!

It might seems like a small portion, but don't underestimate it. I got quite full, even when on empty stomach. Their bacon and mushroom pasta tasted great! The smell of bacon was awesome, like for real. Go try it yourself!

IMG_1007
Strawberry Yogurt! 

IMG_1009


Dessert time!!

IMG_1011
Top view!

IMG_1014
SO YUMMY!

I would say the food is value for money, worth a try. However, maybe it was on a Friday night- the table next to us were a bunch of Singaporeans singing and talking very loudly. I think they were celebrating birthday, but it kinda got very overwhelming. The people seated around them got kinda pissed off, but I was alright with it. Maybe 'cause they have been making too much noise before I arrive. Lucky me. 

Services were alright too, but maybe I was starving- I find the delivery of food was quite slow. Don't go there when you're starving I guess! Hahahaha!

Breko Cafe & Sandwich Bar

38 Lorong Mambong
Singapore 277694
6468 4424

Till the next post,

xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe